Average Production Timeline
Current turnaround time is 3 – 6 business days from order received to order ready for shipping. All orders are fulfilled from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Free local pick-up in Calgary available, select “local pick-up” during checkout. Please ensure that you have received your READY FOR PICKUP email prior to your arrival.
These are classical enamel cup with traditional techniques. They are perfect for camp counselors, outdoor enthusiasts, people who grow beards, and basically any occasion to wear flannel — or just any coffee or soup fan is fine too.
- Lead and Cadmium Free and conforms to FDA requirements.
- Very light, yet durable
- Appeals to both the outdoor enthusiasts and customers who are looking for the retro look when enjoying hot or cold beverages.
- Size: 12oz
- Dimensions: 3.1” x 3.4” / 8*8.6cm
- Printing area: 2.6” x 7.5” / 6.5*19cm
- Hand Washing Only. Dishwasher cleaning may rough the surface of the Enamel product. Hand washing can ensure a smooth and bright surface for many years. If you must use a dishwasher, please use a high temperature and less detergent.
Please note that due to the nature of enamel products, the surface of each mug will differ slightly. You may notice tiny lumps and bumps in some mugs, and the occasional small blemish, mark, and scratch, particularly around the lip. This is the nature of enamel mugs and adds to its rustic look.